The Acai Berry Hoax??
Posted: 05 August 2009 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-08-05

Everyone’s selling it, is anyone buying it, and does it even really help shed pounds?

Really want to know before I try it, don’t want to spend serious bucks for fruit juice, because fruit juice has tons of sugar and wouldn’t that be a trip, buy it and it does nothing but taste sweet, because so does fresh fruit which is probably healthier and for sure cheaper.

Does acai berry really work as a weight loss cleanse?

I once tried master cleanse, way too harsh, couldn’t stick with it want something I can live with just found a website for a product compared to acai http://www.nulean-acaiberrydiet.com never heard of this, anyone know anything about it? Thanks. :)

Posted: 07 August 2009 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  391
Joined  2004-03-12

Albert,

Nulean looks to me like overpriced nonsense to me.

I would not waste my money.

Posted: 14 November 2010 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-10-04

Even I heard a lot about this acai berry , but i don’t think it’ll contain sugar in it. I mean in that case how can it help in losing weight. I think it’s something natural way to lose your weight! So I don’t think there’s any harm in using it! Rest you can visit sites read the testimonials and all. Just don’t go on my suggestion!

Posted: 31 January 2011 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-01-27

You know there are so many posts both ways about acai berry.  I bought some this weekend and will give it a shot.  Not as a weight loss thing but its supposed to keep your skin young and fresh.  Only one way to know.

One thing I have also done for the past few years is the master cleanser by stanly burroughs.  You can get his pamphlet at amazon and barnes and nobles.  But its a detox cleansing system that I highly recommend.  You do lose wight because of the fasting but that is temporary.  How it has helped me is that after I do it my appetite has been much smaller and that is permanent.  Plus I dont like to eat the greay foods I used to like so much.