QUICKLINKS AND VIEW OPITONS
People with low stomach acid or taking acid-blocking drugs are malnourished, Jonathan Wright, MD
Monday, July 30, 2012 2:10 pm Email this article
People who have too little stomach acid—usually people in their 40’s, 50’s and above who have heartburn and indigestion—or those who are taking an acid-blocking drug, can eat the best organic food in the world and take lots of vitamins and minerals, but if enough stomach acid isn’t there, or if they are taking an acid-blocking drug, they won’t absorb a lot of these essential nutrients notes Jonathan Wright, MD, a pioneer in natural medicine.
However, he notes that most people don’t recognize these drugs as causing us to get sick because it make take several years before we get sick due to malnutrition.
He says that blocking stomach acid with these drugs CANNOT possibly be good for your health.
He points out that when we are young, we have very strong stomach acid, and can eat anything without a problem.
Dr. Wright’s Contact Info
Jonathan V. Wright, MD
801 SW 16th St., Ste. 121
Renton, WA 98055
(425) 264-0059 phone
(425) 264-0071 fax
About Dr. Wright
More about Dr. Wright
Jonathan Wright, MD is a pioneer in natural medicine.
He is the first person to combine bioidentical hormones for women, a product called Tri-Estrogen, which he did in 1982.
He is the author of the book Why Stomach Acid is Good for You.
A list of the other wonderful books he has written are listed here.
Other articles about Dr. Wright
Here are links to other articles about Dr. Wright.
- Jonathan Wright, MD’s book on bioidentical hormone replacement is the BEST notes Dr. Mercola
- Women (and men) using bioidentical hormone replacement do better in every way, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormone replacement does much more good than harm notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Not only do estrogen & testosterone drop, but DHEA, thyroid, & other hormones drop also, Dr. Wright
- The Chinese used bioidentical hormone replacement a thousand years ago notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormone replacement dramatically reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormones (and all other hormones) should NOT be taken orally, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormones (and all other hormones) should NOT be taken sublingually, Jonathan Wright, MD
- DHEA should NOT be taken orally; it gets converted into estrogen in the liver, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Provera is NOT progesterone, and does NOT belong in the body notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Jonathan Wright, MD teaches a 3-day course on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for doctors
- How to find a doctor who understands proper use of bioidentical hormones, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Jonathan Wright, MD tells how two patients 40 years ago opened his eyes to natural treatments
- Type 2 Diabetes can be predicted 20 years ahead of time looking at insulin levels, Jonathan Wright
- About one-third of people have normal blood sugar, but produce too much insulin, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Many people in 40’s and above get indigestion from LOW stomach acid notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- 99% of the time indigestion, heartburn, bloating & gas is from LOW stomach acid, Jonathan Wright, MD
- NONE of his patients who were taking acid-blocking drugs had ever been tested, Jonathan Wright, MD
- People with low stomach acid often feel tired due to malnutrition, Jonathan Wright, MD
- About 5% of people with low stomach acid need stomach reconditioning, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Antacids and acid-blocking drugs cause malnutrition notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- People with low stomach acid or taking acid-blocking drugs are malnourished, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Stomach acid measured by gastric analysis by radio telemetry notes Jonathan Wright, MD
Articles on the same subject can be found here:
Please feel free to share your comments about this article.
© Copyright 2003-2021 - Larry Hobbs - All Rights Reserved.