QUICKLINKS AND VIEW OPITONS
Women given bio-identical hormones say, ‘I feel like myself again’, Jonathan Wright, MD
Wednesday, August 10, 2022 1:37 pm Email this article
In this one-minute audio clip, Jonathan Wright, MD notes that he has heard, over and over, from women who were switched from traditional hormone replacement which includes Premarin (estrogens from pregnant horses) and Provera (medroxyprogesterone, which is NOT progesterone that is found in women’s bodies) to bio-identical hormones that are identical to those that are found in the body, these women would say, “I feel like myself again!”
Audio Clip Here
The audio clip is posted here
The audio clip from the interview is posted here.
Dr. Wright author of fantastic book on bioidentical hormone replacement
Dr. Wright author of Stay Young & Sexy with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: The Science Explained (2009)
Jonathan Wright, MD is the author of the fantastic book on bioidentical hormone replacement, Stay Young & Sexy with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: The Science Explained (2009).
Dr. Wright is a pioneer in natural medicine and the doctor who started bioidentical hormone replacement in the US back in 1982 when he combined three bio-identical estrogens in the same ratio found naturally in young, healthy women into a compound called Tri-Estrogen or Tri-Est.
I will post articles summarizing highlights from the book, but for now, I am posting a few audio clips from an interview on the same topic that Joseph Mercola, DO (Mercola.com) did with Jonathan Wright, MD.
Best Book on the Topic
Dr. Mercola says Dr. Wright’s book is the BEST book on the topic
Dr. Mercola, who did the interview, says that Jonathan Wright, MD’s book “Stay Young and Sexy with Bioidentical Hormones: The Science Explained” is the BEST book he has ever read on the topic.
Dr. Mercola says, “It really is brilliant.”
He goes on to say that “It is a phenomenal resource, and should be in everyone’s library who has any type of interest in this area, certainly any clinician who is taking care of women.”
Dr. Mercola notes that when he first started practicing medicine, he was paid by the drug companies to fly around and give speeches to doctors to tell them about the benefits of hormone replacement therapy.
After hearing Dr. Mercola say how good it was, I finally started reading it.
It is fabulous.
I encourage everyone to read it.
Dr. Wright’s Contact Info
Jonathan V. Wright, MD
801 SW 16th St., Ste. 121
Renton, WA 98055
(425) 264-0059 phone
(425) 264-0071 fax
About Dr. Wright
More about Dr. Wright
Jonathan Wright, MD is a pioneer in natural medicine.
He is the first person to combine bioidentical hormones for women, a product called Tri-Estrogen, which he did in 1982.
He is the author of the book Stay Young & Sexy with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: The Science Explained (2009).
It is fabulous.
I encourage everyone to read it.
A list of the other wonderful books he has written are listed here.
Other articles about Dr. Wright
Here are links to other articles about Dr. Wright.
- Jonathan Wright, MD’s book on bioidentical hormone replacement is the BEST notes Dr. Mercola
- Women (and men) using bioidentical hormone replacement do better in every way, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormone replacement does much more good than harm notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Not only do estrogen & testosterone drop, but DHEA, thyroid, & other hormones drop also, Dr. Wright
- The Chinese used bioidentical hormone replacement a thousand years ago notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormone replacement dramatically reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormones (and all other hormones) should NOT be taken orally, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Bioidentical hormones (and all other hormones) should NOT be taken sublingually, Jonathan Wright, MD
- DHEA should NOT be taken orally; it gets converted into estrogen in the liver, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Provera is NOT progesterone, and does NOT belong in the body notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- Jonathan Wright, MD teaches a 3-day course on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for doctors
- How to find a doctor who understands proper use of bioidentical hormones, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Jonathan Wright, MD tells how two patients 40 years ago opened his eyes to natural treatments
- Type 2 Diabetes can be predicted 20 years ahead of time looking at insulin levels, Jonathan Wright
- About one-third of people have normal blood sugar, but produce too much insulin, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Many people in 40’s and above get indigestion from LOW stomach acid notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- 99% of the time indigestion, heartburn, bloating & gas is from LOW stomach acid, Jonathan Wright, MD
- NONE of his patients who were taking acid-blocking drugs had ever been tested, Jonathan Wright, MD
- People with low stomach acid often feel tired due to malnutrition, Jonathan Wright, MD
- About 5% of people with low stomach acid need stomach reconditioning, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Antacids and acid-blocking drugs cause malnutrition notes Jonathan Wright, MD
- People with low stomach acid or taking acid-blocking drugs are malnourished, Jonathan Wright, MD
- Stomach acid measured by gastric analysis by radio telemetry notes Jonathan Wright, MD
Articles on the same subject can be found here:
Please feel free to share your comments about this article.
© Copyright 2003-2021 - Larry Hobbs - All Rights Reserved.