QUICKLINKS AND VIEW OPITONS
Statins increase the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes by 25-30% notes Dr. Malcolm Kendrick
Monday, February 04, 2013 2:00 pm Email this article
“Statins cause Type 2 diabetes. They increase the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes by about 25 to 30 percent. That is now widely accepted,” notes Dr. Malcolm Kendrick in the wonderful documentary Statin Nation.
Malcolm Kendrick is the author of The Great Cholesterol Con.
I encourage everyone who is interested in statins or heart disease to buy the Station Nation DVD and watch both the one-hour documentary as well as the two-hours of extended interviews.
You can buy the DVD here:
The DVD contains the one-hour documentary plus an additional two-hours of extended interviews with Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, Uffe Ravnskov, MD PhD and others.
I enjoyed the two-hours of extended interviews every bit as much as I enjoyed the documentary.
Dr. Malcolm Kendrick’s blog is here:
Other articles from Statin Nation
Other articles with more quotes from the movie Statin Nation
Other articles from the movie Statin Nation can be found here:
- Statins increase life expectancy by only 2 weeks in those with a heart attack, Dr. Malcolm Kendrick
- Statins do NOT increase life expectancy by even one day in the general population, Malcolm Kendrick
- HIGHER cholesterol as associated with LONGER life, fewer infections and cancer, Uffe Ravnskov MD PhD
- Low cholesterol levels INCREASE the risk of cancer notes Uffe Ravnskov, MD, PhD
- Those who have LOW cholesterol levels are likely to die YOUNGER notes Dr. Malcolm Kendrick
- 8 of 9 panel members who wrote the cholesterol guidelines were paid by the drug companies
- Statin-induced side effects: depression, fatigue, memory loss, arrhythmia, Katherine Faraday, MD
- Statin side effects, 51-yr-old women: depression, amnesia, incredible fatigue, chest pain, insomnia
- Statin side effects: ‘Life was pretty unbearable’, constant pain, fatigue, did not feel well, Tony W
- LDL cholesterol binds to and inactivates bacteria and viruses, Uffe Ravnskov, MD, PhD
- Statins increase the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes by 25-30% notes Dr. Malcolm Kendrick
Articles on the same subject can be found here:
Please feel free to share your comments about this article.
© Copyright 2003-2021 - Larry Hobbs - All Rights Reserved.