QUICKLINKS AND VIEW OPITONS
Covid-19 is a false alarm says a leaked report from the German government
Monday, August 31, 2020 2:31 pm Email this article
Covid-19 is a false alarm according to a 93-page leaked report from the German government that was prepared by medical experts from several German universities.
The report says:
“The new virus presumably did not at any time pose a risk to the population that exceeded the normal level…”
“Corona essentially kills the people who statistically die this year because they have reached the end of their lives…”
“The dangerousness of Covid-19 has been overestimated.”
“The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses.”
“We are probably dealing with a global false alarm that has remained undetected for a long time.”
“The (completely pointless) collateral damage caused by the corona crisis has now become gigantic.”
“The state-ordered protective measures… have now lost all meaning, [but] are still largely in force.”
“It is strongly recommended that they [the protective measures] be lifted completely in the short term in order to avert damage to the population - especially unnecessary additional deaths.”
“An allegation could be: The state has proven itself to be one of the largest fake news producers in the corona crisis.”
The 93-page leaked report from German government is posted here.
An article about this leaked report is posted here.
Here is the summary from the first two pages translated into English using Google Translate.
1. In the past (unfortunately against better institutional knowledge), crisis management has not developed adequate instruments for risk analysis and assessment. The management reports, in which all information relevant to decision-making would have to be summarized, only deal with a small section of the threatening range of risks in the current crisis. On the basis of incomplete and unsuitable information in the situation pictures, an assessment of the danger is fundamentally not possible. Without a correctly assessed risk assessment, there can be no adequate and effective planning of measures. The methodological deficit affects a higher level with every transformation; Up until now, politics has had a greatly reduced chance of making factually correct decisions.
2. The observable effects and effects of COVID-19 do not provide sufficient evidence that - in terms of health effects on society as a whole - it is more than a false alarm. The new virus presumably did not at any time pose a risk to the population that exceeded the normal level (comparative figure is the usual death rate in DEU). Corona essentially kills the people who statistically die this year because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation). The dangerousness of Covid-19 has been overestimated. (No more than 250,000 deaths with Covid-19 worldwide in a quarter of a year, compared to 1.5 million deaths during the 2017/18 influenza wave). The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. We are probably dealing with a global false alarm that has remained undetected for a long time. - This analysis result has been checked by KM 4 for scientific plausibility and essentially does not contradict the data and risk assessments submitted by the RKI.
3. The fact that the alleged false alarm remained undetected for weeks is essentially due to the fact that the applicable framework for action by the crisis team and crisis management in a pandemic does not contain suitable detection instruments that would automatically trigger an alarm and initiate the immediate termination of measures. as soon as either a pandemic warning turns out to be a false alarm or it is foreseeable that the collateral damage - and in particular parts that destroy human life - are threatening to become greater than the health and in particular the deadly potential of the disease under consideration.
4. The collateral damage is now higher than the apparent benefit. This determination is not based on a comparison of material damage with personal injury (human life)! A comparison of previous deaths due to the virus with deaths due to the state-ordered protective measures (both without a secure database) confirms the finding. An overview-like compilation of health-related collateral damage (including deaths) that has been checked for plausibility by scientists is attached below.
5. The (completely pointless) collateral damage caused by the corona crisis has now become gigantic. Much of this damage will only manifest itself in the near and distant future. This can no longer be prevented, but only limited.
6. Critical infrastructures are the vital lifeline of modern societies. With the critical infrastructures, the current security of supply is no longer given as usual as a result of the protective measures (hitherto a gradual reduction in the basic security of supply, which may be reflected in upcoming stress situations, for example). The resilience of the highly complex and strongly interdependent overall system of critical infrastructures has decreased. Our society is now living with increased vulnerability and higher default risks of vital infrastructures. This can have fatal consequences if a really dangerous pandemic or other threat arises at the now reduced level of resilience at KRITIS.
UN Secretary General António Guterres raised a fundamental risk four weeks ago. Guterres said (according to a daily news report dated April 10, 2020): “The weaknesses and poor preparation exposed by this pandemic provide insight into what a bioterrorist attack could look like - and [these weaknesses] may increase the risk of it.” Our analyzes are a serious deficiency in DEU the lack of an adequate hazard analysis and assessment system in crisis situations (see above).
7. The state-ordered protective measures, as well as the diverse social activities and initiatives that originally caused the collateral damage but have now lost all meaning, are still largely in force. It is strongly recommended that they be lifted completely in the short term in order to avert damage to the population - especially unnecessary additional deaths - and to stabilize the potentially precarious situation in the critical infrastructure.
8. The deficits and failures in crisis management have consequently led to the conveyance of incorrect information and thus triggered disinformation among the population. (An allegation could be: The state has proven itself to be one of the largest fake news producers in the corona crisis.)
Articles on the same subject can be found here:
Please feel free to share your comments about this article.
© Copyright 2003-2017 - Larry Hobbs - All Rights Reserved.