fatnews.com Fatnews Bitchute Channel Link Home page  >  Article | Previous article | Next article

SEARCH

QUICKLINKS AND VIEW OPITONS

  • Categories of Articles
  • Summary View
  • Headline View
  • Archive of Quotes
  • Contact Us
  • 97% false positives when more than 35 cycles on PCR test is used


    Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
    Sunday, December 06, 2020 4:36 pm Email this article

    There is less than a 3% chance that a person is infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus when it takes more than 35 amplification cycles of the PCR test to find something notes a report by 22 international scientists.

    This means that under these conditions, there is more than a 97% chance that a “positive” PCR test is a false-positive.

    They conclude that the PCR test protocol being used to detect people who are infected is useless.

    This test has destroyed hundreds of millions of people’s lives around the world.

     

    The report is posted here:
    https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

    Here is the quote from their report.

    “3. The number of amplification cycles (less than 35; preferably 25-30 cycles);
    In case of virus detection, >35 cycles only detects signals which do not correlate with infectious virus as determined by isolation in cell culture [reviewed in 2]; if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe & the US), the probability that said person is actually infected is less than 3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97% [reviewed in 3]”

    “In light of our re-examination of the test protocol to identify SARS-CoV-2 described in the Corman-Drosten paper we have identified concerning errors and inherent fallacies which render the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test useless.”

    The report is posted here.

    Articles on the same subject can be found here:


    COMMENTS

    Please feel free to share your comments about this article.


    Name:

    Email:

    Comments:

    Please enter the word you see in the image below:


    Remember my personal information

    Notify me of follow-up comments?



    © Copyright 2003-2021 - Larry Hobbs - All Rights Reserved.