Is it possible that Michael Jackson was suffering from mercury toxicity when he died?
Yes, I think so.
Here’s why I say this.
He had terrible insomnia and was very thin, both of which are symptoms of mercury toxicity.
Where could the mercury have come from?
The FDA limits the amount of mercury in cosmetic products to 1 ppm, however, a study of 549 skin-lightening products found that 3.3% of skin-lightening creams purchased in the US were found to contain 1000 ppm mercury.
Here is a 3-minute video talking about this.
© Copyright 2003-2017 - Larry Hobbs - All Rights Reserved.